Atwood's Home Inspection, LLC
Serving the Greater Kansas City Area
TOP 10 REASONS TO HIRE ATWOOD'S HOME INSPECTION, LLC
- Able to work during evening hours from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM and Saturday's so you don't have to take time off work.
- Home Inspector is equipped with the latest technology of infrared thermography, 360-degree camera, moisture meter, and updated reporting software program.
- Inspector will get on the roof when safe and prudent.
- Home Inspector is knowledgeable about homes and the community within and around Leavenworth County.
- Received education from Inspection Certification Associates (ICA) Home Inspection School
- 90-day warranty, Recall Chek, Sewergard , platinum roof protection, mold safe, and concierge services offered if realtor does not offer home warranty (See details in the "services" menu for more details).
- Receive Home Binder program if you want it (See details in the "services" menu).
- Home Maintenance book and monthly home repair and maintenance newsletters for free.
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and past member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). Make sure your inspector is associated with either one of these organizations.
- Continued lifetime support for home maintenance questions for free.
Certifications and Services
We are certified in virtually every type of residential home inspection. Whether you are a buyer, seller, real estate agent or property manager, you can count on us for all of your building inspection needs.
Our certifications and services are shown below:
Your Neighborhood home inspector
Matthew Atwood - Your neighborhood inspector
Get In Touch
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a free consultation.